Club Carlson – #HashtagHotel
- By privatizing Club Carlson’s Twitter handle, we created an exclusive environment for the Club Carlson Twitter community that generated 3.2MM total impressions.
- Reports show that the #HashtagHotelPromo hashtag trended nationally within 15 minutes of the campaign launch and 8 times, resulting in nearly 11K uses, during the 24-hours with a community of only 17K followers (Competing on the same tier as Jay-Z and Solange). In fact, mentions in just 2 days nearly surpassed the previous 3 months combined.
- With the constant monitoring and immediate responses, followers expressed strong positivity throughout the entire 24-hours.
- By targeting specific theaters at key times, we were also able to keep engagement consistent, giving the opportunity to expand eligibility to broader audiences in more countries.
- Brand advocacy and engagement were also accomplished by leveraging personalized content from local properties, with 3K referrals to clubcarlson.com.
- By the end of the entire promotion, 6,150 new followers had been gained with 9,123 pageviews from social, creating 312% increase in share-of-voice versus competitors.
- Read the full Case Study at Ignite Social Media
The following year, we reiterated the campaign for half the time. With the anticipation built from the previous years’ #HashtagHotel, we surpassed the first iteration.